I'm a beauty product fanatic, so I'm excited to be sharing some of my current favorites!
1. Sunscreen is really important to me, and this L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Liquid Silk Sunscreen SPF 50+ is the perfect one. It goes on light and absorbs completely without any greasiness or pilling.
2. I'm a big fan of a bright lip, but sometimes I need something more subtle. If that's the case, Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart fits the bill. It's a perfect rosy shade in a supercomfortable formula.
3. On the other end of the red lip spectrum is Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Red Lizard. It's a slightly blue-based red that's deep and dramatic, but still works with my fair complexion and for daytime.
4. L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother does exactly what it says. It's a primer that greatly reduces the appearance pores and uneven texture. Foundation goes on over it perfectly, but you might find that you don't even need it.
5. I really think that Dior Créme Abricot Fortifying Cream for Nails saved my nails at one point. This cream is thick and sticky (and pretty pricey), but a tiny dab on nails and cuticles at bedtime for a week really improved the strength of my tortured nails..
6. Over the past few months, I have more or less replaced all my moisturizers with 100% jojoba oil. It moisturizes well without leaving slickness, and patting it on my face after cleansing has really improved my skin